Here's what's in the box:
• 1 Scooch MagRing
• 1 Magnetic Steel Ring with Adhesive for non-MagSafe compatible cases
If you have a MagSafe compatible phone case like the Scooch MagCase, simply put your case on your phone, and hold the MagRing up to it! It will magnetically attach itself.
If you don't have a MagSafe compatible phone case:
1. Peel off the white film that protects the adhesive on the back of the magnetic steel ring.
2. Place the magnetic steel ring in the center of the back of your phone case.
3. Press down on the edges of the magnetic steel ring for about 15 seconds. Let it sit for 1 minute to make sure ithat the adhesive fully binds to your phone case.
4. Magnetically attach your MagRing to the magnetic steel ring and enjoy!
The Scooch MagRing is compatible with MagSafe compatible cases like the Scooch MagCase. Don't worry if you don't have a MagSafe phone case, the MagRing comes with a adhesive magnetic ring that you can attach to any phone case that's flat on the back!
The MagRing must be removed from your case before placing your phone on the MagMount!
The MagRing is not compatible with the Wingmount.
The best placement of the magnetic steel ring is in the center of the back of your phone case. You don't need the magnetic ring if your phone case is compatible with MagSafe! Just stick the MagRing directly onto your case.
No! if you already have a MagSafe case, the MagRing is ready to attach to your case right out of the box!
Yes, The adhesive magnetic ring is 100% compatible with wireless charging & MagSafe chargers.